Be A Part of EN Engineering!
EN Engineering provides comprehensive and dependable engineering, consulting, and automation services to pipelines, utilities, and industrial customers. With first-hand experience operating and maintaining energy infrastructure, our engineering professionals provide expertise in Pipeline Engineering, Integrity Services, Automation Services, Electrical Engineering, Process Safety Management and Industrial Solutions. We apply this expertise to natural gas & oil pipeline infrastructure, gas distribution, chemical processing, electric power generation & distribution, food & beverage processing, and manufacturing facilities.
Our team of more than 1,000 professionals offers engineering, consulting, and automation excellence wherever energy flows and goods are produced. We have nationwide offices located in Illinois, Ohio, Kansas, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, Colorado, California, and Texas.
In return for top talent, EN Engineering offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization. Job Summary:
This position is responsible for overseeing a variety of field activities performed by contracting companies. Field activities could include Transmission pipeline inspection, regulator station inspection, Distribution System inspection, weld inspection, and record keeping. This position requires an intimate knowledge of operations activities, procedures, and code requirements.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee pipeline and gas distribution field activities performed by contracting company personnel ensuring that applicable construction standards and regulatory requirements are met.
- Perform Quality Control checks on work being performed by field personnel.
- Record an accurate record of work performed by contracting company personnel.
- Conduct safety inspections to ensure work is performed in compliance with OSHA standards.
- Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as necessary.
- 10 years of experience in the utility or pipeline industries or a related industry.
- Solid knowledge of gas distribution, pipeline and/or facility code requirements and procedures (OSHA, DOT192, regional codes, operation manuals, etc.).
- Collaborative approach to problem solving.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships with otherworkers.
- Unquestioned business and personal integrity.