We are looking for Test Development Engineer whom are willing to embark in the creation of our latest SSD and also our newest technology for memory.
Responsibilities may be quite diverse in a technical nature and will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the role, U.S. experience and education requirements.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for ensuring the testability and manufacturability of integrated circuits from the component feasibility stage through production ramp.
- Make significant contributions to design, development and validation of testability circuits. Evaluation, development and debug of complex test methods.
- Develops and debugs complex software programs to convert design validation vectors and drive complex test equipment. Creates and tests validation and production test hardware solutions.
- Tests, validates, modifies and redesigns circuits to guarantee component margin to specification.
- Analyzes and evaluates component specification versus performance to ensure optimal match of component requirements with production equipment capability with specific emphasis on yield analysis and bin split capability.
- Analyzes early customer returns with emphasis on driving test hole closure activities.
- Creates and applies concepts for optimizing component production relative to both quality and cost constraints.
- Autonomously plans and schedules own daily tasks, develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
This is an entry level position located in Lehi, Utah and will be compensated accordingly.
You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
- Must have pursuing a Bachelor's degree in ElectricalEngineering or Computer Engineering or other related field.
- 3 (+) months of experience with Flash, SRAM, SDRAM Memory Components in the area of circuit design, product test development, fab processing.
- Ability to travel approximately once per quarter.
- This position is located in Lehi, Utah.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
- 3 (+) months of experience in NAND or NOR Flash Memory applications.
- 3 (+) months of experience in semiconductor device physics, programming and semiconductor testing.
Job ID: JR0039833