CALIBRE Systems Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Information Technology Services company is looking for a Property Manager to support services for the 3rd Battalion, 353rd Armor Regiment. The 3-353rd Armor Regiment conducts training and role player exercises for conventional US Army and joint forces at the US Army’s Joint Training Readiness Center (JRTC), Fort Polk, LA. Training is focused on Security Force Assistance training, Joint Security Force Assistance training, and advisement engagement training with Host Nation Security Forces, at Fort Polk and/or at the unit’s home station location in order to prepare headquarters units and individuals on the skills they need to effectively understand how to support advising teams for operations, joint operations, and enable mission success in meeting the Combatant Commander (CCDR) Security Force Assisting or Security Cooperation (CCDR SFA/SC) requirements. The Property Manager is responsible for property management, independently analyzing and resolving difficult issues and problems involving supply processes, work methods, and day-to-day operational procedures. The property manager possesses experience and knowledge on a broad range of property and supply management policies and processes, including knowledge of specialized methods and techniques to analyze and evaluate the effective and efficiency of supply programs and/or operations.
- Develop full life-cycle management plan and record keeping processes for all Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) and Contractor Acquired Property (CAP);
- Manage property using a government approved system;
- Ensures conformity of property management to applicable Army Regulations, Federal Property Management Regulations, Supply Updates, Department of the Army Pamphlets, and Standard Operating Procedures;
- Ensure all property is hand‐receipted and sub‐hand receipted to authorized users;
- Perform property administration to include: Acquisition, Receiving, Identification, Records, Movement, Storage, Physical Inventory, Reports, Consumption, Utilization/Equipment, Maintenance, Subcontractor Control, Disposition, and Contract Closeout;
- Conduct annual 100 percent inventory and monthly, not less than 10%, inventories of all GFE and CAP;
- Maintain accountability for all excess serviceable equipment drawn from DLA and/or other DoD activities for rotational exercise support;
- Discuss and explain new or changed procedures, regulations, and property management requirements affecting property management and supply system procedures to government and contractleadership; and
- Conduct investigations to determine responsibility for lost or damaged property. Provide Loss, Theft, Damage and/or Destruction (LTDD) report on all property items.
- Five (5) years Joint or Military Service property management experience;
- Demonstrable proficiency with AR 710-2 (Supply Policy Below the National Level), AR 735-5 (Property Accountability Policies), supply bulletin 700-20 (Cataloging of Supplies and Equipment, Army Adopted Items of Materiel, and List of Reportable Items), and related documents;
- Knowledge of current property management systems and form: GCSS-Army, Financial LiabilityInvestigation of Property Loss (FLIOPL), and DD Form 200;
- Knowledge and experience with Item Unique Identification (IUID), FAR, DFAR and other applicable regulations;
- Experience as Brigade level or higher Property Book Officer (PBO);
- Ability to prepare and deliver technical and non-technical information and instructional briefings and other training to team members and government personnel.
- Associates degree from an accredited college or university. Candidates with exceptional relevant experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis;
- Graduate from a service mid-level Logistics Officer Career Course, Warrant Officer Advance Course (WOAC), NCO career course, or similar PME;
- Possess and maintain a SECRET clearance;
- Must be a US Citizen.
Tracking Code TSO 2248-585