Regional Manager, Pharmacy
Less than 5 years experience • Healthcare IT
Regional Manager, Pharmacy
If you’re interested in a career within a customer-focused, team-oriented environment that rewards innovation, quality, integrity and collaboration, SUNRx (340B Holdings LLC) welcomes your application. SUNRx provides automated solutions to help 340B Eligible Entities and community health organizations design and manage 340B and GPO drug programs. As a wholly owned subsidiary of MedImpact Healthcare Systems, Inc., SUNRx leads the industry with compliant drug programs that expand access to affordable medications.
The Regional Manager (Pharmacy) manages and drives the sales process for prospective Independent Pharmacies, Regional and National Chains, and Key Referral Partners
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensures assigned growth and profitability by developing solid business relationships with new pharmacies for 340B Holdings products and services
- Develops and executes strategies and sales tactics in the following areas: prospecting, relationship development, pricing, presentation and delivery (finalist or other), negotiations, closing and managing contracts
- Identifies leads that fit within ideal client profiles for the purpose of marketing340B Holdings
- Qualify identified leads to ensure pharmacies meet underwriting specifications and drive to revenue goals for 340B Holdings
- Initiates contact and follow-up on sales meetings and teleconferences
- Meets pharmacy sales objectives and targets at profitable rates and move prospects into implementation
- Meet established pharmacy sales goals and quota schedule per planyear’s objectives
- Works with340B Covered Entity Regional Managers and Account Executives to ensure pharmacy network development aligns with client profile and needs
- Organizes and conducts pharmacy sales presentations, site visits and product demonstrations to prospective pharmacies
- Exercises leadership, demonstrates results-oriented sales planning, works in a positive and motivating way with internal counterparts and external clients
Education and/or Experience
For consideration, candidates will need a Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university and three (3) plus years job related experience in a healthcare or PBM environment; or equivalent combination of education and job related experience. Experienceworking with related health care management industries and working knowledge of 340B program and regulatory experience is preferred.
Intermediate to advanced skill set in MS Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook
Other Skills and Abilities
- Proven success selling healthcare products and services, along with demonstrated sales results in a related healthcare industry
- Prior experience selling directly to top executives and consulting firms