Solenis is staffed with great minds and powered by ingenuity. When you join the Solenis team, you become part of a global community of 3,500 experts who work together to provide advanced process and water treatment solutions. Our team members take pride in their ability to think dynamically and help solve our customers’ unique challenges. If you’re interested in becoming a part of our elite team, please explore our current career opportunities.
As a Sr Technical Service Rep, will assist the team to manage daily account activities at our customer locations in Columbus/Circleville, OH.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Prospecting for and the acquisition of new customers, through value added consultative selling technique.
- Sales growth of the territory by controlling attrition in existing accounts while aggressively pursuing new business.
- Providing value added consultative program control advice to our customers
- Review competitive treatment programs and processes (cooling, boiler, wastewater treatment) within heavy industries to secure new business.
- Maintain and build business/customer relationships.
- Conduct the necessary site and LMS/class room training programs to understand the overall operations of the territory plants and new customer sites.
- Sell new business and new applications in your territory. Develop and implement sales plans on new opportunities with the direction of the Area Manager including documenting ROI after the closure of the program. Establish, maintain and prioritize an accurate and current sales funnel in SFDC.
- Manage profitability of the accounts sold
- Review territory applications and processes/procedures for safety improvements.
- Expected overnight travel <30%
Primary responsibilities will include customer relationship management, conducting process trials, data analysis, value generation and customer value assurance.
Attend customer production meetings regularly and become integral member of their team.
Monitor & report on application performance on a weekly/monthly basis. Conduct semi-annual strategic business reviews with customer to determine overall needs and goals.
Key objective is to retain existing business at the account & grow to sole supplier status.
- BachelorDegree in a science, biology, chemistry, or engineering field or equivalent experience
- 5-10 yearexperienced sales professional, preferably with a tissue/towel background
- Proven sales skills with experience within the pulp and paper industry.
- Background in pulp and paper manufacturing processes is a plus
- Demonstrated good account management practices with the ability to grow sales.
- Must be eager and capable to move into more responsible roles
- Strong work ethic
- Focus on safety
- Clean driving record
- Common computer/software skills, Microsoft
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Requisition # 2017-6026