As an RF Desense Validation Engineer, you will be responsible for validating the RF system-level performance by planning test plan, constructing RF desense validation system, and executing a test matrix with thorough coverage. You have solid RF fundamentals and validation background and knowledge of overall system architecture of wireless mobile products.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Only one thing consistently stands in the way between our users and the world's information - hardware. Our Hardware team researches, designs, and develops new technologies and hardware to make our user's interaction with computing faster, more powerful, and seamless. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, our Hardware team is making people's lives better through technology.
- ValidateRF system-level performance by planning test plans, constructing RF desense validation system, and executing a test matrix.
- Partner cross-functionally with EE Designers, RF Engineers, Antenna Engineers, Product Designers, CAD designers, Software Engineers, Compliance Engineers, and ATE engineers to validate, improve, and deliver products from concept to mass production.
- Review results and communicate with the cross-functional team to ensure the best quality of the product is achieved.
- Train partner engineers and technicians in verification tests.
- BA/BS degree in ElectricalEngineering or CE or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in RF design/validation for wireless consumer electronics.
- Experience with multiple wireless technologies, including cellular, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and NFC.
- Experience with RF/wireless test equipment: wireless communication test sets such as R&S, Anritsu, Litepoint, Keysight.
- General RF test equipment experience such as Spectrum Analyzer, Network analyzer, Signal generator, and general RF components.
- Familiarity with general OTA chambers: ETS chambers, reverberation chambers, SATIMO chambers.