In Dallas, TX
Are you looking for fun, great technology, high growth and significant income potential? IST Management Services was selected as one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. We won an award for being one of the Nation’s Best & Brightest Companies to Work For. We also made the INC 5000, and won the HR Professional Excellence Award from the Society for Human Resource Management.
IST is a national, privately-held facilities management, e-Discovery and document management solutions company with operations throughout the U.S. We developed our own, web-based, proprietary software to run our FM accounts involving on-site mail, copy, records and other administrative services.
We have over 1,800 employees with operations in 50 cities throughout the U.S. We have over 300 accounts and half of them are law firms. We are privately-held, in business over 20years with no venture capital and virtually debt-free.
We offer a solid base and a generous commission plan. The income potential is huge because there are no salary caps. Also, forget the traffic - you work from a home office.
1. Develops new business and expands existing business.
2. Participates in industry networking events to expand business relationships.
3. Accountable for responding to client requests and maintains client relationships.
Minimum Job Requirements
Education: Four-year college degree or equivalent.
Experience: Five to ten years combined experience in facilities management sales.
1. Proven track record of success in facilities management sales.
2. Adept at building business relationships that foster and result in new and repeat business.
3. Persuasive communication and presentation skills.
4. Advanced computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, Outlook, MS Project and Sharepoint.
1. Ability to look at a computer screen for extended periods of time, communicate over the phone and bend and reach to access multi-tiered filing cabinet.
2. The ability to travel is required.
Summary of Benefits:
• Competitive Salary + commission
• 401 (k) Plan
• Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits