Role Summary: The Senior Customer Success Engagement Director is responsible for a team of technology touch account health monitoring directors and managers driving the ongoing attainment of satisfaction for GE Digital’s customers. They act as internal champion and quarterback, coordinating the cross functional approach required for sustained customer satisfaction and growth. Essential Responsibilities:
Key focus areas will include setting team priorities, managing team profit and loss to margin targets, developing and sustaining effortless tech touch customer journeys, and creating an inspiring organizational environment.
- Establish clear team goals/priorities in alignment with broader Customer Success and Engagement strategy.
- Manage portfolio of Premier Acceleration Plan accounts toward optimal coverage targets.
- Enable an effortless post-sales high-tech experience with team’s portfolio of assigned accounts.
- Oversee tech touch campaigns and outreach plans within assigned portfolio of accounts to increase adoption/utilization of existing offerings, increased demand/consumption of new offerings, and improved overall satisfaction/health scores.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally and lead/resolve account escalations in a timely manner.
- Enable high-tech customer interactions in a manner that establishes credibility and trust.
- Monitor team performance on key metrics and create an inspiring organizational environment.
- Achieve margin targets in alignment with the Customer Success and Engagement strategy.
- Support enablement of post-sales customer lifecycle activities for portfolio of assigned accounts including training, professional services, technical support, renewals, expansion, and advocacy.
- Work with customer advocacy team to develop customer specific case studies and references tosharesuccesses.
Critical to success will be driving cross-functional collaboration and communication across sales, services, education, support, and product management to facilitate customer success touch points within your team’s portfolio of accounts. Qualifications/Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college in business discipline
- At least 10 years of experience in software or high tech marketing, commercial operations, sales, or service
- At least 5 years of experience in a direct customer facing role
- At least 5years ofexperience managing directreports
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 15%
- Must be willing to work out of an office located in preferred areas: Chicago, IL, Charlottesville, VA, San Ramon, CA or Boston, MA but open to remote
- Desired Characteristics:
- MBA or similar a plus
- Background in consulting or business development
- Familiarity or experience with customer success team
- General urgency in execution and tendency toward speed with ability to adapt and change
- Experience managing deep customer relationships (e.g. strategic account management or customer service)
- Strong empathy for customers and capability for enabling profitable growth
- Proven ability to influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Strong executive presence
- Strong business acumen including experience working in a B2B environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills