Requisition ID 1660315
The Change Management Administrator is responsible for managing the design, implementation, and day to day operation of the ChM process including performance, quality, and metrics. The ChM Administrator is well versed in the foundation of Change Management and facilitates the interoperability of the Change and other ITSM/ITIL processes. The ChM Administrator oversees the ChM process and audits the process to ensure execution is in compliance with defined policies, Service Level Agreements (SLA), Operational Level Agreements (OLA), Memorandums of Understanding (MOU), and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). The ChM Administrator is also responsible for identifying opportunities for improvement and for the auditing the process at an operational level, ensuring the process is effectively managed within the organization.
• Responsible for the maintenance of an ITIL v3-based ChM Process.
• Responsible for documenting ChM process and coordinating implementation.
• Responsible for the end-to-end performance of the ChM Process.
• Support Service Operation in definition of KPIs and metrics for the ChM Process.
• Work with client counterparts to coordinate activities associated with the process area.
• Participate in other IT Service Management (ITSM) process initiatives and process reviews.
• Ensure consistent linkage between the ChM and all other ITSM/ITIL processes.
• Ensure the effective use of the CMDB and Configuration Management to support ChM.
• Act as change advocate and coach to executives and leaders who are change sponsors.
• Provide ChM training to end users, approvers, and stakeholders.
• Identify and submit process enhancement recommendations and exercise continuous process improvement initiatives on a regular basis.
• Coordinate to ensure all areas use a single, integrated process.
• Ensure that changes conform to process standards and policies.
• Coordinate planned system outages with stakeholders.
• Conduct trend analysis on change records to identify process issues/problems and solutions.
• Convene and facilitate Change Advisory Board meetings, post implementation reviews, etc.
• Use standardized methods and procedures for efficient and prompt handling of all changes.
• Familiarity with applications, standards, concepts (ITSM), and service level agreements
• Strong customer service and communication skills, both oral and written
• Ability to implement, train, and maintain Change Management Process
• Strong background in Configuration Management with understanding of CMDB relationships and how these are leveraged for Change Management process.
• Ability to multitask
• Thorough understanding of ITIL, processes and process development
• Proven technical competency in the following areas:
o Microsoft Office Products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
o Microsoft Visio and Project
o SM - Service Manager
• Department of Defense security clearance (ADP II Public Trust) or the ability to obtain one
• Security+ CE
• 3+ years Change Management experience
• ITIL v3 Foundation Certification (minimum)
• Bachelor of Science in Information Systems or related degree/equivalent experience