Epic Developmental Services, an Aveanna Healthcare Company, delivers a one-of-a-kind continuum of care, seeking to provide children and adults with the highest quality of life.
As part of the Epic Health Services Continuum of Care, we offer autism services, behavioral health, therapeutic intervention, and related special educational services in school, home, and community based settings. Our team of educational consultants, behavior specialists, and therapeutic service staff members work collaboratively with districts and early intervention providers to deliver educational support programs for children from birth to age 21. Additional services include intensive early intervention for children from birth to age five and direct support for young adults with developmental disabilities.
Epic Developmental Services is hiring Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapists to provide instructional, behavioral and personal care support, as needed. If you value exceptional and individualized patient care, Epic is the place for you!
- Education: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a related field AND
- Three (3) years working with individuals with developmental delays or behavioral challenges.
- Familiarity with Applied Behavior Analysis and competency in the implementation of fundamental procedures as described in Epic’s training protocols and any regulatory or funder requirements (e.g., registered behavior technician training).
- One (1) yearexperience with interventions to address maladaptive behaviors.
Licensure: Registered Behavior Technician credential per BACB guidelines OR commitment to obtain credential
- Reference: Minimum of two professional references that meet the standards of Epic Health Services.
Competitive compensation package
FSA, Long and Short Term Disability
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance