Infosys –Class of 2017 – Associate
We are growing our US team of new graduates by the hundreds this year It’s a very exciting time to join our team because we not only invest in your technology training upon onboarding, We make a commitment to continue our investment in your learning throughout your career at Infosys. We offer mentorship programs, continuing education courses with our digital classroom partners and we build our leaders on the inside with our Leadership Institute program.
As an Associate, you will work on exciting projects with some of the largest companies in the world. You’ll be met with many new opportunities to be more and do more by becoming a part of the Infosys community. We value lifelong learning, creative thinking and foster an entrepreneurial culture. Come amplify your potential and become your very best while helping us co-create the digital and disruptive future of innovation and technology.
Location for this position can be based in - Indianapolis IN, Research Triangle Park NC, Basking Ridge NJ, New York NY.
This position may require travel and/or relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• At least or In pursuit of a Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics required from an accredited institution
• Software Development/ Programming - Knowledge of how to develop code and document artifacts including unit test plans and ensure that the output is as per the given specifications and SLAs.
• Testing - Perform testing activities (Functional, Integration, System, User experience) based on the plans and in line with defined processes with guidance from supervisor.
• Production Support - Respond to the issues assigned, conduct analysis, suggest / implement workarounds, communicate to all the stakeholders and close issues as per the agreed timelines
• Knowledge Management activities including documentation and knowledge gathering of the modules he/she is working on.
• A recent graduate or currently in pursuit of the degree.
• Willingness to relocate anywhere within the US.