RAISE THE BAR
Mass Markets is a rapidly growing, industry leading business process outsourcing and software development organization. As a high growth organization with an entrepreneurial culture we are committed to a high octane, fun and collaborative work environment. As a member of the Mass Markets team you will have a high degree of responsibility and autonomy giving you a singular opportunity to make a difference is the organizations shape, direction and growth.
- Competitive Pay
- Employee Stock Contract
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Full Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- IRA Options
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Work at Home Opportunity
- Company Paid Cell Phone
- Positive Team Environment
- Great Office Environment
- Life Insurance
The Associate Director is responsible for the management and development of supervisors and all other operational management associated with day to day contact center operations. Operationally, the Associate Director is responsible for the development and implementation of all operational strategy the ensures that performance, culture and overarching contact center controls and processes are aligned with corporate and client objectives. This role works closely with corporate leadership and requires a high degree of initiative, sound judgment and leadership.
- Manage Sales Supervisors
- Oversee quality, production, and hours.
- Assist with implementation of strategic sales plans, ensuring they are in alignment with corporate objectives
- Manage metrics, performance criteria, policies and procedures to continuously improve call center productivity
- Directs salesforecasting activities and sets performance goals and objectives accordingly
- Review and provide guidelines and best practices for maintaining competitive edge
- Develop and maintain strategy on ensuring customer satisfaction on all sales transactions
- Analyze and respond to changing market conditions, to include competitive benchmarking
- Analyze trends which includes producing statistical reports on individual performance and sales trends
- Provide team motivation and development to maximize sales opportunities
- Responsible for the overall performance and productivity of Supervisors
- Responsible for weekly payroll review and submission to ensure correct entries
- Building management of all building maintenance.
- Responsible for the physical security of the building
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
The ideal candidate for this role would share and understand the high growth objectives of Mass Markets. This position requires an advanced degree of leadership, creative thinking, and dedication to people. The ability to professionally represent Mass Markets internally and client facing is a must. The right candidate will exhibit good business judgment and acumen and be both confident and flexible in their views. This position will require the ability to work with multiple business units to acquire operational knowledge and execute on departmental initiatives.
- Associate’s degree and/or relevant work experience
- Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong supervisory experience including staff development
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to drive sales through the actions of others
- Understanding of call center tools and technology used to manage KPIs and SLAs
- Possess effective conflict resolution skills (both customer and agent conflict)
- Possess time management, planning, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to learn new products and systems
- Ability to work in a professional fast-paced environment