EOE StatementDelphi is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexualorientation, disability status, protected veteran status or anyother characteristic protected bylaw. Description
Make a Delphi Difference on your first day.
At Delphi, we are dreamers who do. Our ideas inspire change. Our actions produce change. We collaborate, innovate, and execute with excellence, working hard to deliver a better drive today. And a better future, tomorrow. Join our team. Impact the mobility transformation. Be part of our enterprise shift from automotive to high-tech.
Currently, we are seeking a Program Manager to support our manufacturing facility in Brookhaven, Mississippi.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage multiple programs / projects in accordance with established Delphi Operating Systems.
- Track and report program status including high level management reviews.
- Coordinate and oversee cross-functional teams.
- Assure project timing is met and plan for flawless launch.
- Monitor project spending to within an approved budget.
- Manage program risk activities; escalate issues in a timely fashion
- Support customers through activities following business award
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or IndustrialEngineering or Program Management
- 3+ years of experience in an Industrial setting
- Prior experience in component engineering and/or manufacturing engineering
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and learn continuously, clearly establish expectations and hold others accountable for achieving results, as well as, developing and executing strategic plans
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications; especially MS Project
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Strong results-orientation and execution characteristics
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize and accomplish multiple conflicting tasks, make intelligent, timely decisions and solve problems independently
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
Delphi Rewards and Advantages:
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Competitive health benefits
- 401K with matching contribution
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for Innovation and Excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Dynamic, global career experiences
- Work alongside the best and brightest in the Industry
Candidates for positions with Delphi must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Position Requirements Educational Requirements • Bachelor's degree in Engineering License Requirements
Req Number ENG-17-01067