The Global Talent Acquisition Strategist will be responsible for developing, executing and measuring strategies to attract, top talent to Cargill.
This individual will provide leadership, strategic and cross-enterprise direction to support our all of the businesses within Cargill while driving enterprise advancement, consistency and collaboration across the talent acquisition community.
Working with the talent acquisition regional teams to develop innovative strategies and an authentic employer value proposition that ensure high recruitment value solutions are planned and executed. As an effective collaborator, influencer and builder of strong partnerships, the leader in this role will work consultatively with the global TA team and HR leadership, and influence a global team of recruitment specialist to leverage recruitment programs, processes, systems and tools that drive functional excellence, streamline operations, and enable continual process improvement
The Talent Acquisition Strategist will analyze Cargill’s talent acquisition landscape to define our market space and the solutions that enable the candidate and manager experience. They will leverage technology and innovation to create process efficiencies that ensure Cargill becomes competive in the employer market.
Through collaborative partnerships with GHRS, the incumbent will operationalize the global talent acquisition strategy and ensure alignment of recruitment activities across the corporation. This leader will ensure best-in-class talent acquisition practices to guide recruiting processes, policies, tools, metrics, governance and expertise to deliver top talent that enables Cargill to achieve its goals. In addition, this position will oversee the strategy for retained search relationships and activities within Cargll, and collaborate with HR Leaders to attract top diverse talent.
Minimum Required Qualifications
Required Education …
• Bachelors degree or equivalent
• Minimum of 8years experience leading talent acquisition across multiple functional areas including executive search, professional recruitment, sourcing, contingent workforce, and campus
• Experience managing recruitment implementation on a global scale
• The ideal candidate has deep knowledge and experience managing and implementing complex talent acquisition programs; has the drive, motivation and passion to deliver outstanding client and candidateexperience, and enjoys and appreciates working alongside top recruitment professionals in a dynamic environment.
• Creative Thinker: Values innovation. Effectively blends creative competence with excellence
• Knowledge of, and experience implemeting technology tools to support the talent acquisition function
• Ability to translate strategic thinking and operational excellence into concrete results by focusing on quality and execution.
• Has lived the recruitment lifecycle as a candidate, a hiring manager and recruitment professional and understands what it takes to ensure a quality experience along the continuum.
• Abilty to create success metrics tied to business success