We are the leading printing and personal systems technology company in the world, and we are here to create technology that makes life better for everyone everywhere.
In an ever-changing, connected world, HP Inc. keeps reinventing itself, its technologies, and what tomorrow holds—so industries, communities, and individuals can keep reinventing how they operate, ideate, and create what matters the most to them.
We operate with the heart, creativity, and energy of a startup, and with the brain, muscles, and determination of a Fortune 100 corporation. We will use this unique combination, along with our 50,000 world-class employees and 76-year legacy of innovation, to engineer experiences that amaze our customers.
What we stand for
We believe in a Blended Reality created by the fusion of the physical and digital worlds. We believe everyone is a creator when empowered by intuitive, accessible technology. And we believe technology should work for you and adapt to your needs, context, and environment.
U.S. Specialty Channel Sales Leader
Location: Anywhere near a major airport
Leads the US Specialty Channel Sales team responsible to sell Managed Print and Packaged Print Services and Solutions (MPS and PPS) with and through the top industry leading channel partners. Responsible to drive growth through the channel in orders and profitable revenue for HP, the industry leader in the print. Proven ability to drive sales results through excellent partner and customer relationships. This seasoned leader will own a several hundred million dollar revenue target and will be instrumental in identifying and onboarding new channels to our already successful channels organization. Dynamic team leadership and engagement driving growth across the US. Accountable to cultivate and build a strong sales funnel resulting in measureable growth through HP’s channel route to market. Accountable to deliver exceptional customer experiences improving net promoter and total customer experience scores. Contributes to the overall strategic definition of AMS Solutions Business team with strong business acumen.
- Leads a team of approximately 65 sales managers and sales reps as well as a technical consulting team to increase orders and deliver profitable revenue growth through the channel for HP’s Managed Print and Packaged Print Services and Solutions.
- Develop team resources and management talent to ensure a pipeline of qualified talent to support future growth.
- Provides Americas Region wide leadership on our Indirect MPS program and direction.
- Collaborates effectively across HP to lead a coordinated sales process for all customer segments.
- Defines the overall sales strategy, cost optimization, and disciplined process management (pipeline reviews, deal approvals, etc.) for the Specialty Channel Sales team.
- Develops the consultative, solution selling capability in their organization to develop compelling business cases to differentiate and highlight the value of HP’s broad portfolio.
- Develops strong lasting relationships with the top, industry leading partners both within their team as well as personally develops executive relationships with the top partners.
- Implements master pipeline management and maintains a solid funnel that results in increased sales.
- Demonstrates in depth knowledge of the vertical segment and provides external leadership to industry, community, press.
- Engages Global Business Unit Sales Teams (Specialists, Channel Partners, and Alliance Partners) to fully leverage all of HP’s services and solutions offerings.
- Meets and exceeds quota and goals across the entire team.
- Coaches and supports sales teams and leadership in developing key and/or difficult account opportunities.
- Creates and manages resource plan including staffing the US sales team to ensure pursuit and closure of opportunities, and perpetuation the existing installed base revenue.
- Balances short term with long term planning and resource investment.
- Creates a performance driven culture that ensures HP has the best ITsalesforce in the industry.
- University or Bachelor’s degree, advanced university or Master’s degreepreferred.
- 5-10 years of sales and progressive management experience.
- 5-10 years of IT services experience, preferably in end user technology such as personal computers and printers.
- Proven success in building and leading a team with a strong and executable funnel.
- Demonstrated results in growing a business or expanding a market.
Job ID 3017452