Are you a Structural Engineer with experience in medical, educational, or public facilities? Are you wanting to work in a challenging and enriching environment? Are you open to opportunities in Alabama? If so, this position is for you!
Top Reasons to Work with Us?
- Well established Architectural Engineering firm.
- Wide variety of projects coupled with the latest in design techniques, including: solar power generation, geo-thermal HVAC design, and rain water capture.
- Internationally known, award winning firm with a reputation for excellence in facilities design.
- Over 70 years experience in Architectural Engineering design.
- Employee owned firm-You have a possibility to have an equity stake in the firm!
- Stable company with 85% repeat customers.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to travel domestically and internationally.
- Complete and comprehensive benefit package- including relocation assistance.
What you will be doing?
- Designing and construction of medical, educational, and commercial facilities.
- Investigation and survey of project build sites.
- Responsible for the organization of materials and equipment for the needs of the project.
- Making calculations to determine stresses and loads.
What you need for this position?
- BSCE or MSCE degree from an ABET accredited university.
- PE OR SE license.
- Experience in retrofit designs of existing buildings.
- Familiarity with REVIT and AUTOCAD.
- Experience in design of concrete, steel, and cold-formed metal structural systems.
- Experienceworking within an Architectural Engineering Firm.
What We’d Like to See ~ But Not a Showstopper:
- Building design experience in high seismic and wind areas.
- Experience utilizing Bentley RAM.