Accounts Receivable Representative
Wimsatt Building Materials - Wayne, MI
Wimsatt Building Materials is looking for a Accounts Receivable Representative professional for our high volume, fast-paced role. This position is in a customer-oriented professional environment, with high volume billing and auditing responsibilities. The opportunity offers an industry leading compensation/benefits package including - outstanding Blue Cross/Blue Shield plans and 401(k) with company match. Wimsatt also offers great opportunity for advancement (80% of Wimsatt Management has been promoted from within).
Primary areas of responsibilities include:
- Accurate and timely billing. Each billing specialist processes 1,000’s of invoices per month!
- Processing customer payments and responding to otherfinancial services inquiries from clients
- Assisting in the credit file development for new customers.
- ERP customer file maintenance
Ideal candidates will possess (at minimum):
- 2+ years of Accounts Receivable experience
- 2+ years of Billing experience
- Extreme attention to detail
- Accustomed to a fast pace and challenging workload and environment
Preferred candidates will possess (in addition to the above):
- Bachelors degree in Accounting (or related field)
- 2+ years experience in high volume receivables environment
- Bachelors or better in Accounting or related field.
Job Type: Full-time
- Billing: 2years
- Accounts Receivable: 2years