Industry: Business Services•
Less than 5 years
Posted 321 days ago
Account Executive in Seattle, WA
The Account Executive Role purpose is to develop, retain and grow revenues/profits within assigned clients for all business lines and develop new business as well. The AE will maximize organic growth of client base and leverage all services to obtain revenue growth. The AE maintains client communications, develops deep client relationships and creates strategic short and long-term account plans for future growth and account penetration.
The Account Executive's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
o Profitably growing revenue in assigned account portfolio by maintaining high sales activity levels
o Identifying and closing cross-sell opportunities.
o Identify, scope, and sell projects to portfolio
o Responsible for retention and growth/penetration activities of existing customers and overall client satisfaction including:
o Monitor physicals growth for assigned accounts
o Maintain account plans with strategy for each assigned account
o Lead contract renewal efforts – proactively renew and extend contract terms
o Lead pricing strategy for each account in portfolio
o Ensure clients pay in accordance with contract terms & on time – intervene if required
o Complete special projects as required to meet Company objectives
o Contract migration
o Must be a team player working closely with Sales Executive, Operations, other regions and corporate support departments.
• Consistently meeting or exceeding quota.
• Demonstrated ability to upsell and cross sell within assigned territory.
• A track record of building client relationships in a client service or sales/service organization.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to be successful in an environment of continuous improvements and stretch targets.
• High energy and resilience
• Bachelor’s Degreepreferred
• 3-5 years of sales or account management experience with revenue growth responsibility.
Skills and Knowledge:
• SPIN Selling, consultative selling experience
• Strong PC Skills
• Organizational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Salesforce CRM knowledge desirable
Industries Preferred: Payroll, Copiers, Telecom, Uniforms, Office Supplies, & Document Solutions.
Companies Preferred: ADP, Paychex, Cintas, G&K Services, Lanier, IKON, Iron Mountain, Xerox, Danka, FedEx, DHL, UPS, Boise, Ricoh, Pitney Bowes, Konica Minolta, Canon, Oce, Enterprise Rental, Office Depot, Staples, Shred-It, LexisNexis, UniFirst, Corporate Express, Recall, Paycor. Access
Salary of $60K-$100K