Infosys– MFG ADM – Technology Analyst – US – JAVA,J2EE, React
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 190,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake
Wanted: Global Innovators to Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technology Analyst, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical knowledge towards impact analysis, effort estimation, creation of detailed design artifacts, work on development and perform code reviews, implement validations and support activities in line with requirements and contribute to knowledge management across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle. You will be interacting with customers directly and coordinate with global teams and undertake specific activities to ensure successful delivery of the project. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Plano, TX.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 2 years of IT experience
- Excellent in Java/J2EE, Webservices, Spring MVC, Hibernate/JPA, JSP
- Good understanding of UI frameworks like – Angular JS, JQuery. etc.
- Solid understanding of database concepts and hands on working knowledge in Oracle etc.
- Solid working knowledge of application servers like JBoss, Weblogic
- Good working knowledge in Amazon Web Services (AWS) including services like EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, AMI, SNS, RDS, Redshift, IAM, Route 53, Cloud Front, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail and Cloud Formation.
- Knowledge on AWS EC2 Instances provisioning, AWS VPC setup, AWS Auto Scaling for availability of EC2 Instances and availability of applications.
- Experience in DevOps methodologies and Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery(CD) tools (Jenkins) Infrastructure.
- Working knowledge of Unix commands and Shell scripts
- Experience with testing tools like Selenium, Rational Performance Tester
- Flexibility to work in onsite/offshore model.
- Problem analysis, troubleshooting, resolution and closure of critical issues in a timely manner.
- Experience in providing Production support – Incident management, Defect Tracking etc.
- Proven ability to adapt your message to the technical level of the audience.
- Ability to apply technology, new features, functionality and concepts in solving problems and implementing solutions
- Excellent communication skill
- Experience in application design using Java frameworks
Experience in Agile s/w development methodology