Plexxi is pioneering next generation networking. Headquartered in Nashua, NH, we’re a red-hot start-up building a state-of-the-industry networking platform for addressing the ever-increasing demands of a new IT era. With Big Data, mobile, social and the Internet of Things transforming the IT landscape, we’re determined to become the chosen network for the next generation of computing. Our team is comprised of entrepreneurially minded individuals with a strong history of success in building high-performance, execution-focused companies.
About the Position:
The Manager, Human Resources consults with business partners and provides human resource services to managers and employees in the Company’s Nashua, NH office.
- In accordance with corporate policies, plans and implements human resource policies, programs and activities for the assigned site’s internal clients.
- Drives recruitment and selection process for all on-site staffing needs.
- Plans and conducts pre-employment and new employee on-boarding processes from start to finish, including offer packets, background checks, IT coordination, orientation programs and benefit enrollments.
- Follows state and federal requirements and recognized corporate procedures for maintaining accurate employee records.
- Prepares reports for management and recommends practices to improve effectiveness.
- Conducts investigations on various matters relating to internal employee complaints or external inquiries.
- Conducts training for managers on management practices and human resource topics.
- Partners and consults with functional management teams regarding business strategies and provides innovative approaches to solving business issues.
- Partner with Immigration Attorney on immigration matters including – H1-B, Green card, etc.
- Reviews and recommends appropriate policies and programs for the company.
- Annual reporting and government submissions as required, including Affirmative Action Plan.
- Administers and tracks employee programs, including Disability, FMLA, Worker’s Comp, ACA, and COBRA.
- Oversees annual Performance Review program and participates in performance management as needed with managers.
- Runs annual Open Enrollment efforts.
- Payroll assistance
- Exceptional consulting, coaching and feedback skills
- Solid decision making, demonstrated skills in managing multiple, complex demands.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Ability to influence without formal authority by building positive working relationships and partnerships
- Exceptional presentation and facilitation skills
- Exceptional planning and organizing skills
- Ability to address priorities and meet business established deadlines
- Solid understanding of database applications, web tools, and e-Learning tools including payroll, recruitment and benefit applications.
- Ability to work effectively either in teams or independently
- BA/BS Degree and/or equivalent experience
- 5-8years professional HRexperience.
- Knowledge of applicable employment laws and human resource practices including compensation, performance management, recruiting and selection, and employee relations.
- Previous experience working in a Technology environment, or a manufacturing environment, very strongly preferred