The Director, Digital Marketing & Sales, Cards has overall responsibility for RBC’s public facing web presence, supporting our Cards business.
This roles initiates and manages the delivery of best in class web based solutions to support RBC’s online merchandising, sales strategies and client experience with responsibility for all aspects of delivery from strategy through to implementation. The Director, Digital Marketing & Sales Cards, also leads a team of digital marketers operating within an agile environment for rapid development, idea generation andcreative strategies with an eye towards integration of data collection, eCRM, behavioral marketing, real-time testing and performance marketing.
What will you do?
- Define and lead RBC’s online marketing strategy across the entire cards portfolio through themanagement of the Digital Marketing and Sales team for the card product line.
- Maximize ROI in the Online channel by identifying growth opportunities, initiating projects and setting strategy to enhance the client experience including; online merchandising strategies, online applications, online marketing opportunities, product selectors, and decision support tools that deepen client loyalty and drive revenue growth.
- Develop the digital marketing strategy and provide insights to inform decisions in order to ensure thatobjectives and key performance indicators (KPIs) are met, leveraging data and analytics to adjust andoptimize within an agile marketing and product development environment.
- Develop strategy for senior management in support of the Sr. Director, Digital Marketing and Sales, sharing success models and identifying emerging best practices and technology solutions for inclusion in integrated marketing campaigns and platform business plans.
- Act as a key influencer and decision maker across multiple business lines to deliver cross-channel solutions by leveraging digital capabilities and infrastructure to meet goals.
- Grow client activity in Canada through development of new capabilities and demonstrate our advice promise
- Develop new online features/capabilities to support Cards initiatives and sales goals
- Define the strategy for primary marketing campaigns to align with overarching business strategies, maximize revenue growth and align with senior marketing stakeholder expectations
- Identify and develop new approaches, gain sponsorship and collaborate to lead strategies thatfurther revenue growth and cost reduction, ultimately enhancing the digital client experience andbuilding overall client loyalty
- Generate leads from digital platforms to Physical/Other channels for revenue growth
- Maximize sales within digital channels to increase revenue and client retention (online to online, online to offline, assisted and straight-through transactions) through integration of triggers, behavioural marketing, optimization and chat
- Coach and manage a team committed to RBC values, employee engagement, employee accountability, and building a diverse work environment,
What do you need to succeed?
- 10+ years of Internet Marketing, Advertising and Brand experience
- Advanced knowledge of internet technologies, usability, accessibility, privacy and rich media
- Strong relationship management skills with the ability to successfully manage conflicting stakeholder priorities
- Dynamic and agile teaming ability
- Experienced people manager
- Strong written and verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Experience with digital marketing campaign analytic tools
- Experience in financial services industry, including previous experience with technology development
- Experience and understanding of the Cards & Rewards business and emerging trends
Req ID: 148023