CCB-Card Risk Management Strategic Analytics - Vice President
Chase Consumer & Community Banking serves nearly 66 million consumers and 4 million small businesses with a broad range of financial services through our 137,000 employees. Consumer & Community Banking Risk Management partners with each CCB sub-line of business to identify, assess, prioritize and remediate risk. Our Risk Management professionals work directly with Consumer Banking, Business Banking, Auto/Student Loan, Card and Commerce Services, Chase Wealth Management and Mortgage Banking to minimize, monitor and control the probability of risk events and mitigate the impact of risk events that do occur.
As a Risk Management Associate,you will be a part of the newly formed Near Prime and New to Credit risk management team that will be responsible to build end to end capabilities for a life cycle based management approach of these segments with financially sound decisioning framework and drive profitable business growth within the risk appetite. In this role you will:
- Analyze credit risk and align risk treatments for near prime and new to credit segments across risk, marketing, collections and servicing units.
- Conduct moderate to complex risk analysis, to provide management with consumer credit quality trends, to communicate with business partner risk performance trend, strategy and policy development; able to develop desiredrisk/return relationships and actual performance of receivables in terms of credit risk.
- Specialize in all aspects of credit risk management including underwriting, exposure management and default risk management strategy and policy.
- Perform portfolio-level deep dives to determine the key drivers of customer behavior and associated risk/reward returns for the business, and develop analytical and business solutions to meet business growth targets.
- Manage and lead advanced analyses to assess relationships and patterns within customer and transactional data, and develop large and innovative capabilities and actionable strategies to solve business problems.
- 5+ years of experience in banking analytics and consumer behavior analysis experience or related experience
Bachelor's degreerequired, Master's degreepreferred
Prior financial services work experiencepreferred, but not required
Experienceapplying complex mathematical models, assessing the accuracy of statistical models relating to changes in consumer behavior and analyzing the sensitivity related to key behavioral changes including attrition, spend, balance build and loyalty
Strong analytical, interpretive and problem solving skills with the ability to interpret large amounts of data and its impact in both operational and financial areas
Ability to compress large amounts of data into short and concise presentations with sound business conclusions
Req #: 170083507