Aaron’s has a long legacy as an industry leader with continued growth. In business since 1955, we have grown to over 2,000 stores across North America built on a foundation of excellence, customer focus, quality products and services. Personally, and professionally, we hold ourselves to high standards and an unwavering commitment to do what’s right; treating every individual with respect, compassion and integrity. We are highly invested in the communities we serve through our community outreach programs, donating time, products and services locally and nationally.
As a potential Aaron’s Associate, you’ll share our purpose and passion for making a real difference in the lives of others and the rewards that come from creating strong personal connections for life. You’ll be a contributing team member in an environment that embraces challenge and has a strong drive to achieve. We like to set the bar high, roll up our sleeves and work together to out-perform the competition. You’ll have an opportunity to work in an environment which prides itself on recognizing and rewarding top performers.
Interested in being a Sr. Analyst, Data Scientist at Aaron’s? The Sr. Analyst, Data Scientist will lead data science and data strategy initiatives across a variety of business functions. They will work with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize actionable, high-impact insights across a variety of core business areas and provide both tactical and strategic insights, improving our decision-making process, and ultimately aiding us in delivering a world-class service for all of our customers.
Come see why the difference is personal at Aaron’s, connect with us today!
- Develops, validates and executes algorithms to investigate problems, detect patterns and recommend solutions.
- Explores, examines and interprets large volumes of data in various forms.
- Performs analyses of structured and unstructured data to solve moderately complex business problems. utilizing advanced statistical techniques and mathematical analyses.
- Develops data structures and pipelines to organize, collect and standardize data that helps generate insights and addresses reporting needs.
- Uses data visualization techniques to effectively communicate analytical results and support business decisions.
- Creates and evaluates the data needs of assigned projects and assures the integrity of the data.
- Explores existing data and recommends additional sources of data for improvements.
- Documents projects including business objectives, data gathering and processing, detailed set of results and analytical metrics
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Math, Economics, Engineering, Business Analytics, Data Science or a related field or equivalent work experience
- 3 years or more of relevant SQL programming or analytic experience
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrates proficiency in several areas of data modeling, machine learning algorithms, statistical analysis, data engineering and data visualization
- Effectively resolves problems and roadblocks as they occur
- Communication – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive and accurately interpret ideas, information and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors. This includes the ability to describe or explain complex processes and issues in a concise manner
At Aaron’s, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Paid time off including vacation days, sick days and holidays
- Ongoing training and development
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) plans
- Life insurance
- Disability benefits
- Employee Purchase Discounts