The Implementation Project Manager will play a critical role in the success of new customers by leading their on-boarding to the Zignal Labs Platform during the first 30 to 90 days of their Zignal relationship. They will work cross-functionally with Sales, Solutions Consulting, Product & Customer Success in driving the technical implementation for new customers & expanding customer relationships. The Implementation Project Manager is entrusted with developing and implementing the strategy required to effectively on-board individual clients while developing implementation playbooks that standardize the process, making it scalable & repeatable.
The ideal candidate will haveexperience with logic-basedSaaS platforms & the ability to create complex logic query statements (If-then/Else/And-Or) for inclusion/exclusion of specific query results. The ability to represent logic in writing and to understand venn diagrams are essential to understanding our product and our customer’s business needs. The ability to translate business statements and questions into logical expressions and articulate these queries to the end customer is paramount. Excellent communications skills and the ability to thrive in a team environment are a must.
The Implementation Project Manager will:
- Take tremendous pride in making every implementation successful, resulting in strong adoption of the platform and expansion opportunities with the client
- Participate in discovery calls with new and existing Zignal Labs customers to establish the success criteria, timeline and resources required for implementations
- Develop scoping documents and project management documentation to ensure alignment with customer expectations and determine project milestones
- Serve as Project Manager while also directly executing the building & configuration of customer profiles & dashboards
- Scope & configure Zignal Command Center launches
- Apply practical SaaS & Big Dataexperience to solve technical / functional business challenges
- Ensure that all client users are trained properly on how to optimize their experience within the platform
- Collaborate regularly with Product Management and Engineering to gain product knowledge and provide feedback on product capability and direction
- Participate in account relationship and issue management activities using a collaborative, consensus-driven approach that supports successful service delivery and issue resolution while navigating organizational complexities of diverse customer environments
- Maintain accurate, high-quality and timely project documentation for internal and external partners
- Develop processes & playbooks that enable the implementation function to be scalable, repeatable & predictable
- Bachelor’s degree in tech or quantitative discipline
- 6+ years of experience in a customer facing role as an Implementation Consultant / Project Manager for a SaaS or Big Data product
- Excellent time management, prioritization & time management skills with the ambition to over-deliver on timelines
- Exposure to SaaS implementation best practices with the desire to build an implementation practice
- Able to manage multiple projects and numerous customer needs at different stages of the implementation lifecycle
- Demonstrated expertise in managing customers through the implementation process
- Expert knowledge of Boolean logic
- Exposure to Salesforce, SmartSheets and otherSaaS productivity tools, in addition to Excel
- Strong Project Management skill-set & experience with PM software
- Highly organized and detail oriented, with excellent communication skills via email and telephone
- Passion for solving customer challenges and commitment to customer delight
- Flexible and willing to cover non-standard business hours as needed
- The ability to travel as necessary
Why Join Zignal Labs?
- You'll join a team of bright, passionate people working collaboratively to build an amazing company!
- You'll be empowered to innovate and apply your intellectual curiosity to interesting technical & business challenges!
- You'll actively work to disrupt an established market with groundbreaking, bleeding edge technology!
- You'll be valued for who YOU are and for your contributions to the #ZignalLife
- You'll enjoy great benefits, catered lunches, awesome happy hours, stocked kitchens and abundant PTO!