Deltek System Admin
We are looking for Deltek System Admin for our client in Fort Wayne, IN
Job Title: Deltek System Admin
Job Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- The Deltek System Administrator will support the user community and Financial team in the installation, patching, configuration, and support of Deltek product suite.
- Works on multiple functional tasks that tend to be of medium to high technological complexity. Works on one or more projects as a team member.
- Acts as a subject matter expert provide production support of application suite.
- This position will assist in the support of Deltek ERP and EVM solutions.
- This person will troubleshoot work with Deltek ticketing system.
- Patch products develop, test, production, and deployment.
- Life cycle management.
- COTS based system
- Administer Costpoint, Time Collection, Cognos, MPM, and Cobra applications and maintain system security, patching, and upgrades.
- Provide user support for multiple Deltek products.
- Works with Deltek on customer support issues. Logs and tacks support calls with Deltek.
- Troubleshoot performance issues, investigate critical system errors, capture traces, and analyze logs
- Write and update technical documentation such as technical diagrams, installation procedures, and on call support materials.
- Assist in system testing of upgrades, patches new modules and Implementations.
- Coordinate and execute various test plans including unit, system, regression, UAT and integration
- Participates in on call rotation schedule.
- Provides after hour support as required.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- 3-5 years of comprehensive hands-on experience administering Costpoint and Deltek Time Collection.
- MS SQL managing MS SQL Server and SQL scripts.
- Must be proficient with MS office Suite of products.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills required for both helping end users/Deltek and interacting with management with minimal oversight.
- Ability to take ownership of problems, work alone or with others to follow them to a successful resolution.
- Ability to gather and analyze facts, draw conclusions, define problems, and suggest solutions.
- Ability to plan and manage concurrent tasks, assignments, projects, and deadlines.
- Ability to prepare detailed written instructions and documentation.
- Strong organizational, administrative and documentation skills.
- Knowledge of Deltek product solutions and their specific uses a plus (Costpoint, Time Collection, MPM, COBRA, Winsight)
- Bachelors' degree in Computer Science, MIS, Accounting or related field from an accredited college or university.