Job Duties andResponsibilities
ManTech International Corporation is looking for an Acquisition Program Manager SME for our client location in Arlington, VA
• Assist the Government program/project manager in the development of new programs and associated documentation or the execution oversight of deployed programs or technical capability integration activities.
• Assist the Government with preparing SES and higher headquarters-level briefs, white papers, and memos used as the basis to support executive program recommendations and decisions.
• Develop and support the management of program plans, task trackers and schedules that comply with the program's Performance Work Statement (PWS) and Work Breakdown Structure (WBS). Assist the Government program/project manager in tracking project cost, schedule and technical performance.
• Work with Customs & Border Protection (CBP) clients to establish and monitor the program’s execution towards milestones, key events, and significant accomplishment criteria.
• Assist the Government program or project manager in the development of RFPs and the assessment of associated proposals. This includes developing, reviewing and providing technical inputs on contractual documentation such as Statements of Work/ Technical Instructions/Scope of Work revisions and evaluation of contracted system developers’ responses for feasibility and completeness.
• Assist the Government program or project manager in establishing project priorities.
• Serve as the Government program or project manager’s technical advisor on the adequacy of the system developer’s execution of contractual requirements related to integrating, testing and fielding advanced technology packages to the operational environment.
• Report information on the status of task order projects, along with any associated modifications and evaluate the contracted system developers’ execution against the established Performance Measurement Baseline metrics.
• Assist the Government program/project manager in coordinating and establishing the agenda and entrance/exit criteria for project meetings including Integrated Baseline Reviews, Program Management Reviews, In-Progress Reviews and other key technical interchange meetings.
• 10-12 years of related experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field such as Business, Engineering, CS, IS, Social Sciences, HR, Mgmt
• Experience equivalent to a PMI PMP or Defense Acquisition University (DAU) Level II or III Program Manager Certification (Actual PMP or DAU certification HIGHLY desired).
• This position requires demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, and effective decision-making, the ability to plan and organize work, excellent oral and written communication skills, and superior customer interface skills with senior levels of management.
• Requires a detail-oriented self-starter experienced in supporting senior Government leaders and other technical/business professionals.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project and SharePoint are required
• A current Customs and Border Protection Suitability/ Background Investigation is required.
• A Secret clearance and a favorable background investigation conducted within the last six years are required.
Qualifications Requires Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems, Social Science, Education, Human Resources Development, and Psychology or other related disciplines and twelve to fifteen years of experience or Master’s degree and ten to twelve years of related experience or PhD and eight to nine years of related experience.