Requisition ID 2017-30425
Job Function Program Management
Security Clearance Level None
Full/Part Time Full Time
Job Locations USA-IA-West Des Moines
IMPACTFUL WORK. SMART SOLUTIONS. MEANINGFUL CAREERS. Come join a fortune 500 company that touches the lives of millions in the Health Care Community. If you are interested in Big Data and Health Care, we can provide the perfect combination for you! Our office has a comfortable dress code and is very laid back also our team spirit is evident in our everyday work environment.
GDIT is looking for a candidate to:
- Analyze user needs and performs research and functional analysis on a variety of projects.
- This position is typically populated by degreed professional subject-matter experts performing specialized analysis and design tasks.
- It is not to be used for technical support or help desk staff performing installation, troubleshooting, and/or repair tasks.
- Analyzes user needs to determine functional requirements for a wide variety of projects.
- Performs functional allocations to identify tasks and their inter-relationships.
- Researches, identifies, and recommends resources required for task execution and completion.
- Performs functional modeling based on requirements analysis.
- Serves as technical advisor to clients in assigned subject areas, recommends functional changes, and identifies areas for further investigation.
- Consults with clients to determine optimum design for assigned projects.
- Develops new systems or updates existing systems to meet client needs.
- Identifies emerging relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes and systems.
- Writes and updates project documentation including system procedures, presentations, and training materials.
- Conducts functional testing of various systems.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
- 5-8years of related experience.
- Working knowledge of agile / scrum methodologies preferred
- Experience with JIRA preferred
Job ID Number: 2017-30425