Responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects. Takes projects from original concept through final implementation. Will provide direct supervision and indirect supervision to Project Specialists. As the central point of contact for project management, this leader will be responsible for managing project assignments for various organizations. Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. The role will also ensure all necessary communication is provided to all groups according to Company policies and procedures.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
- Tracks impact and performance metrics required to ensure project goals and objectives are met
- Serves as a resource to business owners and key stakeholders to educate and assist them with implementing project management processes and making improvement/changes
- Provides administrative support related to projects
- Ensures project control systems are in place and integrates project data for decision makers so project objectives and deliverables are being maintained
- Manages the overall stability, availability and quality of data necessary to support business functions and drive project management through interaction with multiple inter-company departments
- Ensure a single point of contact is assigned to each care project thus ensuring direct project accountability and a central point of contact for the project leaders and primary project point of contact for assigned cross-organizational projects
- Identifies and analyzes problems; plans tasks and solutions
- Identifies internal breakdowns, requirements and performance gaps involving specific departments (e.g., Field Fulfillment, Marketing, Retail Stores, Operations) for the propose of driving improvement.
- Assesses implementation and effectiveness of programs, call handling strategies, inquiry resolution, etc.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
Ability to provide leadership and direction to cross-functional and virtual teams with a mixture of direct and dotted line reporting.
Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
Ability to address the public in a professional manner
Ability to prioritize, self-manage and organize effectively
Ability to stay current on new technologies related to our industry
Ability to develop strong working relationships with peers and project members
High level of objective thinking required
Effectively communicate with company personnel, and professionals at all levels
Knowledge of billing systems, agent desktop tools, and customer service processes
Knowledge of all functions and related tasks in the area of Fiber deployment.
Minimum 3 years previous experience in a project role within an operations environment
Requires a broad knowledge of business drivers and their financial implications to the profit center and/or business group
Strong Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word expertise
Superior project leadership and management skills required
Associate or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
Related Work Experience Number of Years
Related work experience 5 - 7