Currently, we are seeking a Senior Project Manager/Team Lead to join our Corporate Solutions team in Raleigh, NC.
- Delivers senior level project management supervision over assigned JLL client projects.
- Manage a Project Management team of 5+
- Provide superior client service to both internal and external clients
- Contribute to the growth of the company through project execution and new opportunity identification
- Enhance own professional and personal skills with continuous development mentality
- Meet assigned financial targets
- Establish and maintain the team’s project goals and success criteria the meets the client needs.
- Coordinate any necessary due diligence efforts on behalf of the client, maintaining and delivering all appropriate documentation.
- Guide the client and team through the design implementation process including conceptual, schematic, design development and construction documentation and signoff.
- Assist PMs in preparing various RFP’s needed for vendor and contractor services for the complete project.
- Develop procedures for distribution, receipt, opening, leveling and award of project bids
- Oversee and facilitate PMS project kick-off meeting with internal staff and key stakeholders to ensure responsibilities are communicated and understood by all concerned.
- Oversee vendor and project team members work to ensure compliance with contract and client expectations.
- Identify and address areas of concern regarding potential liabilities and risk (fee, our reputation, errors and omissions, etc.) to Account Management.
- Assist Account Management in the establishment and refinement of best practices of standards of excellence.
- Assist in training and developing JLL team members in the skills and understanding of firm procedures, methodology and practices expected for a successful project implementation.
- Assist Account Management in informing client of issues affecting relocation and development process for facilities training and space turnover.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all PDS technology as required for assigned projects.
- Ensure accurate management of all accounts receivables to maintain a level not to exceed planned working capital charge as set by corporate finance, account finance team and/or the Regional Operations Manager.
- Comply with all JLL policies and procedures, including but not limited to ethics and business practice.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management, preferred
- Minimum 10 years of project management experience in all aspects of Design, Construction, Project Management, Move Management with mid to large commercial construction projects
- Experience managing remote team members
- Experienced working as part of an integrated service delivery team in a client corporate environment
- Experience working in structured corporate environments
- Experience serving as a Point of Escalation, preferred
- Detailed experience in project budgeting, contract negotiations, and scheduling
- Experience with Six Sigma, LEAN and/or PMI, preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service.
- Ability to regularly communicate analyzed data to client and team to achieve project goals
- Strong working knowledge of mechanical/electrical drawings and designs
- Has a solid understanding of construction methods, understands timeframes for implementation and how it affects unit pricing
- Ability to successfully communicate with architects, contractors, client’s representatives, and team members.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Project software
- Proven ability to function in a matrixed environment with the ability to provide alignment of client needs.