Join Martin's Point Health Care - an innovative, not-for-profit health care organization offering care and coverage to the people of Maine and beyond. As a joined force of "people caring for people," Martin's Point employees are on a mission to transform our health care system while creating a healthier community. Martin's Point employees enjoy an organizational culture of trust and respect, where our values - taking care of ourselves and others, continuous learning, helping each other, and having fun - are brought to life every day. Join us and find out for yourself why Martin's Point has been certified as a "Great Place to Work" since 2015.
We are seeking a top notchexperienced ProviderRecruiter torecruit the very best Provider talent for our organization. The ProviderRecruiter will manage therecruitment and hiring processes for Physicians,Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants andother high level roles in the organization. The ProviderRecruiter oversees the hiring process by partnering with practice leaders andHR Business Partners to develop effectiverecruitment strategies and candidate assessment tools, providing feedback regarding candidate phone screens, participating in on-site interviews, guiding and coaching panel interview members and recommending hiring decisions. Additionally, the ProviderRecruiter isresponsible forinternal and external advertising efforts,networking, and building relationships with schools, universities, organizations & clubs to source outstanding talent.
- 6 + years high level health care recruitment experience including substantial Provider recruitment experience
- UndergraduateDegree in Human Resources, Business, or other related field or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.
- Experience with HR systems including HRMS, applicant tracking, Microsoft Office.
- ASPR, or PHR designation preferred.
- Able to travel on short notice.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a rapidly changing, high volume environment.
- Extremely professional and highly motivated. Works effectively independently.
- Demonstrated advanced capabilities to network externally.
- Advanced skills in internet research and sourcing.
- Exhibits great judgment and decision making.