Xerox is a global business services,technology and document management company helping organizations manage their business processes and information. Since the invention of xerography just over 75years ago, we have continuedengineering how the world works byapplying ourexperience in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. We have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, doesbanking, receiveshealthcare and, of course – works. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox has more than 140,000 employees and does business in more than 180 countries. Together, we provide business process services, printing equipment, hardware andsoftwaretechnology for managing information -- from data to documents.
• Provides backup and peak workload support to all Client Associates in territory
•Establish support coverage schedules with Managers and Site Coordinators.
• Supports training of new employees, as required
• Supports administrative tasks performed by Client Associates
• Supports asset redeployment initiatives (re-use, re-deploy, and disposition activities for office assets)
•Ensures key contact list for all clients is maintained and available
• Ensures there is a current roster of employees and associated duties for effective coverage support
• Ensures day to day interface with account key contacts is maintained during coverage support
• Work with account team to ensure the Value Assurance Process is current and up to date.
• Communicates to Site Coordinator and Manager all process opportunities identified during support period
• Maintain appropriate communication within assigned area of coverage to ensure peak workloads and absences are managed.
•Provide accurate and timely monthly reporting of activities as required.
• Performs timely submission of billing requirements with all associated reporting (XONE / Falcon)
• Coordinates and fair shares overtime requirements
• Tracks overtime by account covered to ensure proper billing.
• Use of Computer: Email, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Problem resolution and escalation
•Excellent verbal and written communications
• Use of organizational and time management skills to facilitate client deliverables
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Able to lift and move up to 50 pounds
• Travel to accounts supported using reliable dependable transportation
• 5+ years relevant experience
• Experience with extensive array of network color printer and DFE’s
• Experienced with advanced principles of color theory, color calibration process and instruments, color management, gamut’s, and ICC color profiling