Senior .NET Developer
Clinicient is hiring a Sr .NET developer with experience developing in .NET, C#, SQL, HTML, CSS and AngularJS.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Software design and development using advanced object-oriented and functional programming concepts.
- Create automated unit and integration tests using NUnit, Moq and Microsoft testing tools.
- Develop device independent web based applications in an Azure environment.
- Create and maintain services using REST principles.
- Create and manage stored procedures and SQL transactions.
- Develop and maintain service interfaces with external entities.
- Work closely with the QA team to ensure rapid turnaround on all defects.
- Attend daily SCRUM sessions, report on progress, and provide insight into backlog prioritization and future iterations.
- Create testable prototypes for evaluation by senior management.
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- 3rd tier production support (troubleshooting).
- Create and maintain SSIS packages.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- 6years’ experience developing highly scalable web based applications using C#.
- 6years’ experience developing web based solutions that are compatible with mobile devices.
- 3years’ experiencepublishing/consuming services using JSON and REST frameworks.
- Comfortable with Entity Framework or similar Object Relational Mappers.
- Experience developing applications that run on mission critical high volume databases.
- Experience creating stored procedures, triggers, and transactions with SQL Server.
- Experience with Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration practices.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be a role model of our core values of People; Client Focused; Trust; Innovation; Fun; Excellence and Teamwork
- Must have skills and abilities
- Advanced knowledge of REST frameworks using C# and Entity Framework.
- Advanced knowledge of TSQL, stored procedures, transactions, and SSIS.
- Demonstrated ability developing SaaS applications.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to create pragmatic and achievable development estimates.
- Proven ability to develop complex software solutions using a SCRUM methodology.
- Dedicated to completing assigned tasks on time.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills in a dynamic group environment.
- Nice to have skills and abilities
- Experience development scalable web applications in an Azure environment.
- Familiarity with Azure web and worker roles.
This position is performed primarily in an office environment. Significant portions of the job require extended sedentary periods, constant work with computers (including extended period of keyboarding), and repetitive motion of hands and wrists.
Clinicient offers a competitive benefits package with robust medical benefits, $100 monthly transportation reimbursement, monthly All-Hands meetings, company hosted happy hours and special events. Our offices are located in the heart of downtown Portland, Oregon, close to Pioneer Square, Food Carts and TriMet bus and MAX stops.
Clinicient is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a drug-free workplace.