Oracle ERP Demantra Supply Chain
Global Consulting Company
Green Card holders or US Citizens ONLY
**Do not apply unless you are a Green Card holder or a US citizen**
Detroit, Mi location or East Coast Locations
• Functional knowledge of ERP in the Supply Chain area, other areas are a plus
• Oracle knowledge on multi-national cross-country implementations.
• 5-8years of professional experience in systems implementation
• At least 5 Oracle EBS implementations , with Manufacturing Industries will be plus
• Previous experience in an Oracle e-Business Implementation on the following modules: Oracle GL,AP,AR,FA modules, HFM- Hyperion and Financial Cloud
• Years of experiencerequired for position – 8-12Years
• Location for the position – Detroit preferred, East Coast, US
an experienced professional who has a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Have worked as Finance Solution Architect, Oracle EBS Financials or HFM , Customer facing role, CA/CPA/MBA Finance from Cat1 Inst. Performs varied roles with Corporate financeexperience, Experience in Manufacturing Organization, Understanding of RTR/P2P/O2C/Manufacturing processes and Oracle GL,AP,AR,FA modules, HFM- Hyperion and Financial Cloud
• Provide industry leading practices, frameworks and models related to process design and implementation for transformation initiatives.
• Responsible for designing global and scalable processes
• Validate and recommend business processes for their feasibility to execute on Oracle led product stack in Logistics area.
• Identification Gaps and provide mitigation approach for the gaps
• Configuration of underlying modules to orchestrate end to end business processes including related documentation
• Prepare/review functional design specifications to address gaps
• Responsible for cross track integration within Oracle modules and applicable 3rd party/legacy application based on the technology footprint.
• Responsible for conduction Conference Room Pilots and facilitate User Acceptance Testing
• Transfer knowledge to the team including client team as applicable
• Ability to scale and learn new module/technology
• Ensure adherence to client specific standard/methodologies
• Produce reusable assets/artifacts as part of continuous improvement
• Evaluate and plough back key learning as solutions using TCS solution labs
• Publish leading practices to internal/external forums as part of thought leadership
• Participate in solution for large RFP responses including proposal defense orals