Senior Program Manager, Academic Services
The Senior Program Manager, Academic Services, collaborates with national, regional and school level teams in leading the development, implementation, and execution of operational, tactical and strategic plans designed to achieve K12’s mission, vision and framework for academic excellence.
AS A SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER, ACADEMIC SERVICES, YOU WILL..
- Collaborate with the Vice President, Academic Services, on the management of all programs and projects in support of the Academic Excellence Framework including project conception, planning, execution, performance and measurement
- Provide strategic and operational leadership by formulating, organizing and monitoring cross-functional Academic Framework implementation, tasks, and project objectives and timelines
- Ensure project alignment towards strategic goals and objectives by managing strong internal partnerships across departments or work groups, and building strategic relationships to advance systems, programming and processes that improve the studentexperience and outcomes
- Lead the national Academic Services efforts supporting AdvancED local and corporate accreditation and other (re)accreditation, authorization and/or application requests
- Facilitate NCAA eligibility support, Advanced Learner Program (ALP), and Advanced Placement Coordinator training
- Monitor and analyze Academic Excellence Framework implementation and program outcomes across K12 schools, and ensure data is being used to drive academic decisions, improve instructional practices and implement school improvement plans
- Acquire and allocate supplies, equipment, and materials as needed
- Actively participate in all department and team meetings
IS K12 RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Do you communicate well?
- Can you build customer confidence?
- Are you able to tackle problems and take independent action?
- Is your manner honest and straightforward?
- Are you able to prioritize and meet deadlines?
- Do you value others' opinions?
- Strong data and analytics skills
- Three (3) or more years of related experience in program and/or project management, and/or educational leadership OR
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to travel up to 20% of time
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel; Web proficiency