Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. As one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
- Engineering Analysis and Support - Evaluate building structures, and electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems for condition, performance, and compliance to applicable codes and standards. Investigate and implement new processes and technologies that will improve operations and reduce costs. Utilize root-cause analysis techniques to identify and eliminate problems. Develop documentation for the justification and implementation of facility improvement projects.
- Project Management - Justify, plan, and execute projects. Develop request for quotes (RFQ’s), calculate returns on investment, and create capital project documentation. Create and manage project timelines, provide updates, develop reports, and give presentations as needed.
- Process Improvement - Review existing systems and processes and identify improvement opportunities. Develop systems and processes that will help to achieve departmental goals and objectives. Create standard operating procedures and implement improved maintenance practices. Lead process improvement activities utilizing Lean methodologies and concepts.
- Planning and Communication - Assist with strategic and proactive-planning. Communicate relevant information to various stakeholders and Facilities management as required.
- Bachelordegree (Engineering or related) and five to seven years of working knowledge of industrial and office building structures and related maintenance requirements.
- Mechanical design knowledge with ability to interpret and updatemechanical drawings and schematics.
- Experience in facilitating the design, installation and maintenance of electrical, plumbing, HVAC and compressed air systems.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have valid driving privileges