Accusoft, a Tampa based software development firm, is the international leader in providing digital imaging technology, high productivity imaging components, and technology to the digital document-imaging marketplace. Presently, Accusoft is expanding our sales force to further exploit the burgeoning digital document market.
We are seeking a talented, creative, successful sales professional to grow our team. Expect to call on Fortune 2,000 accounts and position the firm's technology offering through expansive licensing opportunities directly to the executive level. Excellent opportunity for an above average sales professional with the highest level of integrity. This role is responsible for prospecting to upper-tier accounts and closing new sales and closing renewal and new licensing opportunities for existing customers by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Prospecting outbound to upper-tier accounts
· Offer license opportunities to existing and new accounts
· Track accounts and ensure regular contact
· Attend company trade shows
· Ensure monthly, quarterly and annual billing of accounts occur
· Maintain notes and document activities in salesdatabase
· Enter sales orders as appropriate
· Respond to inbound sales inquiries thru email and phone
· Maintain daily and weekly deliverables for sales process
· Meet and exceed quarterly quota
This job has no supervisory responsibilities for direct reports.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors degree or sales/sales management related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Requires demonstrated quota achievement selling high technology (software, hardware, consulting services, or related IT products, document management) to medium to large firms.
· Must be able to demonstrate closing deals in excess of $50k U.S.
· Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Results driven and project a positive professional image
· Ability to travel for trade shows up to 15%
· Strong sense of customer service
· Good organizational skills
OPTIONAL SKILLS (Nice to Have):
· Document management salesexperience
· Past experience in Sales Management
· Experience with conducting web-based demos using tools as WebEx, GoToMeeting is a plus
15% travel may be required.
ACCUSOFT CORPORATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER