Sodexo's Healthcare Segment is searching for a District Manager to lead and grow our Food Service Accounts in the Little Rock, AR region.
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
The managed volume of this district is $25M and includes seven accounts as this position supports a portfolio of businesses in Little Rock, AR. Your responsibilities include:
- Working closely with client managers, supported by dedicated Sodexo finance manager, project managers, HR Director, Division President, CFO and supply chain representative.
- Coordinating and directing all activities including financial performance, client retention, policy compliance, and employee training and development.
- Works with clients and RVP in all matters relating to contract and account operations in order to establish and maintain a mutually beneficial business relationship that ensures account retention.
- Develops a business plan and budget for the assigned accounts in conjunction with the account GM.
- Delivering and maintaining financial results.
- Experience in food operations management as well as working in multiple sites.
- Knowledge of latest trends and innovations to drive client value
- Track record demonstrating strong leadership skills
- Ability to build and develop a strong team
- Strong organizational skills
- Client relationship skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact from frontline to C-suite
- Business development skills to identify and successfully target growth opportunities among existing clients
- Financial and creative problem solving acumen
- Sales exposure is desired
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo champions a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful and we remain committed to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer. #LI
Oversight of 7 Hospital System (Food and Nutrition Services - FNS)
Serves as the primary representative of Sodexo for multiple accounts in a designated geographic area. Responsible for successfully coordinating and directing all activities within the assigned geographic area through subordinate managers, supervisors and employees including financial performance, client retention, and employee training and development. Works with each client and the Vice President in all matters relating to contract and account operations in order to establish and maintain a solid and mutually beneficial business relationship that ensures account retention. Develops a business plan and budget for the accounts with the General Manager's.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 7 years
Basic Functional Experience - 7 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
System ID 67028