- Engage with customers to scope, design, document, implement and deliver process scenarios for the operations of the SSNI solution deployed at the utility.
- Execute and manage day to day tasks and processes. Major processes will include: tracking network and meter provisioning processes, monitoring daily reading collection, job completion, and events.
- Troubleshoot application issues, including meter and network related issues.
- Document and escalate issues that cannot be resolved on site. Escalation will include using SSNI Customer Support for support issues and the involvement of product management as appropriate.
- Document root cause analysis for significant failures.
- Serve on utility core teams to aid in the utilities understanding of SSNI product capabilities to support future enhancements.
- Serve as a knowledge expert to the utilities and provide consulting and hands on training on SSNI products, applications, and processes.
- Support pre-deployment activities, such as lab-based evaluations and other pre-deployment testing which will require a comprehensive understanding of application environments deployed at the utility as well as the intended uses by the utility.
- Contribute to the Services and Global Delivery culture by actively participating in the evolution of best practices, tools and processes.
- 3-5 years of customer service operations; utility operations experiencepreferred.
- Proven ability to manage customer relationships and accounts; experience interacting with large companies which require interacting with and managing requirements and input from individuals in multiple departments.
- Hands-on experience with process development, documentation, and execution.
- Hands-on experience with use of technical applications and platforms.
- Experience with directly managing resources to execute processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate complex ideas and designs to both technical and non-technical staff.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and participate in a hands-on manner.
- Proven ability to work in a collaborative manner with an extended team of peers to ensure customer requirements are fully satisfied.
- Experienced with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with using integrated customer support applications such as Remedy, Jira, and
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Self-motivated; able to demonstrate initiative and risk-taking.
- Requires minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree or equitable degree plus work experience in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar technical discipline.