Divisional Vice President - South Central
5 - 7 years experience • Medical Devices & Diagnostics
At American Hearing Aid Associates (AHAA) we are business drivers committed to growth by achieving the highest levels of performance and outcomes for our clients’ practices by flawlessly executing best in class services and delivering results in the hearing healthcare industry.
If you are a dynamic sales leader that can drive growth by flawlessly managing high performance then we need you to lead our sales team to deliver AHAA’s practice building services to hearing health care providers. We are seeking an experienced sales and management professional to lead our South Central Division and expand our market share within the hearing aid industry. If you have experience building and managing successful sales teams, driving results through field and telesales; and if your vision is to align with a leader in one of the nation's fastest growing organizations then AHAA is the opportunity you have been looking for.
As a Divisional Vice President you will be responsible for driving growth within the South Central territory’s portfolio of practices. If you have superior sales ability, a servant-leader attitude, exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, high energy, a commitment to personal and professional growth and a proven ability to inspire and lead sales teams then please read on.
For all AHAA candidates, we seek superior analytical and problem-solving skills, exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, leadership and team-building abilities, creativity, high energy and commitment to personal and professional growth.
Key deliverables include:
- Implement strategies that drive business process and behavioral change
- Manage, lead & inspire a FIELD SALES team (with significant telesales responsibility) in order to drive a robust portfolio of ASSOCIATE practices producing year over year unit growth
- Develop sales team competencies required for success
- Drive unit growth through full implementation of AHAA best practices
- Implement a retention strategy for TOP PERFORMERS to ensure career growth
- Develop and execute a quarterly business/marketing plan to drive required results for each ASSOCIATE MANAGER (FIELD SALES)
- Oversee implementation of training and staff development sessions on a regular basis with ASSOCIATE MANAGERS
- Drive unit performance through broad-based portfolio participation both tele-training and live participation
- Utilize AHAA financial tools for ASSOCIATE practice growth and profit gain
- Actively manage recruiting, hiring, training and, if necessary, termination of employees
- Integrate and leverage vendor partner relationships
- Drive, through sales team, utilization and compliance with AHAA’s proprietary business management system
- Minimum 5years sales management experience showing increased revenue and efficiency utilizing proven business strategies
- Demonstrated, hands-on experienceimplementing change management in small to medium-sized businesses
- Demonstrated experience working with, and impacting, P&Ls
- Documented history of increasing accountability and responsibility
- Demonstrated ability to adapt in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Extensive telesales management experience a plus
- Innate drive and passion to run a company (experience owning and running a small business a plus)
- BS/BA degreerequired, MBA highly preferred
If you meet the above job requirements, can assume at least 50% overnight travel, and are willing to go “above and beyond” to serve, both, your clients and your team then you have an opportunity to join AHAA, the top organization in hearing health care practice-building. We’ll offer you a highly competitive base salary, quarterly bonuses, excellent benefits- including 401k with company match- and unparalleled training.