General Dynamics is seeking a Senior Configuration Manager at Scott AFB, O'Fallon IL.
Provides configuration management support to assigned projects.
- Provides configuration management planning.
- Describes provisions for configuration identification, change control, configuration status accounting, and configuration audits.
- Regulates the change process so that only approved and validated changes are incorporated into product documents and related software.
- Analyzes complex engineering change proposals to determine the effect on the overall system.
- Ensures configuration identification by reviewing design release documents for completeness, proper authorizations, and system updates.
- Performs various audits and documents results.
- Develops configuration and data management documentation based on program requirements.
- Participates in design reviews, audits, scheduling, budgeting, etc.
- Identifies requirements and coordinates the development and implementation of computer based configuration/data management systems and related support.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience.
- 5-8years of related configuration management experience.
- 3-5 years of experience with Rational Team Concert.
- 3-5 years of experience with Subversion (SVN) revision control system.
5-8 years of related configuration management experience.
Job ID 2017-30084