Manager, Talent Acquisition
Manage the Talent Acquisition function through developing, implementing and driving strategies that attract diverse and highly talented employees utilizing innovative recruitment tools and resources. Lead key projects and strengthen overall processes to drive efficiencies to build a best in class Talent Acquisition organization.
- Responsible for developing and leading the talent acquisition strategy inclusive of the management of full life cycle recruiting for all levels of openings within the company.
- Manage a small team of recruiters who will execute on the strategy.
- Build robust processes, deliver creative sourcing strategies and achieve target metrics.
- Provide best-in-class service experience for both candidates and internal clients.
- Lead key projects including optimization of ATS, strengthening Employment Brand, Workforce Planning, etc.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with multiple stakeholders including hiring managers, HRBPs, and business leaders.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local statutes involving employee selection, and other aspects of Human Resources that apply to the function.
- Provide direction and leadership to TA team; coach and inspire team in the completion of their day-to-day responsibilities and drive for performance excellence, ensuring high levels of service delivery to internal and external customers.
- Coach and develop TA team, identifying strengths and development needs and create individual development plans which drive personal and professional growth.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree with major emphasis in Business Administration, General Business, Human Resource Management or Psychology or equivalent combination of education and experiencerequired. SPHR or PHR certification strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 8years of relevant professional experience, including high-volume, full-lifecycle Talent Acquisition/Staffingexperience within a corporate setting along with supervisory experience including performance management, coaching and development of team members.
- Prior experience implementing Talent Acquisition process improvements.
- Proven ability to influence internal clients on staffing-related decisions. Also must be professionally persuasive with candidates, while providing best in class courtship.
- Personable, high energy individual that is passionate about recruitment and enjoys working in a fast paced, dynamic organization.
- Must also be comfortable dealing with ambiguity and work through undefined situations.
- Thorough knowledge of laws and regulations pertaining to recruitment including local, state and federal employment regulations, EEOC, ,FLSA, Wage and Hour, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats with individuals or groups at all levels and gives presentations utilizing various audio/visual support aids.
- Ability to utilize personal computer, telephone, fax, copier, calculator, audio/visual support aids and other general office equipment.
- Must possess strong leadership skills, problem solving skills, strong analytical skills, have the ability to consistently demonstrate strong reasoning and strong negotiation skills with ability to influence others.