Zelis is a healthcare information technology company and market-leading provider of end-to-end healthcare claims cost management and payment solutions
Zelis Healthcare is an information technology company which utilizes an end-to-end technology platform to fulfill the claims cost management and payments needs of healthcare payors including large and medium-sized health plans, TPAs, Taft-Hartley Plans, providers and individuals. The company provides a comprehensive portfolio of network management, claims integrity, payment remittance solutions and analytical services for medical, dental and workers' compensationclaims to over 500 payor clients. Additionally, the company delivers electronic payments and explanation of payments to over 200,000 healthcare providers and serves individuals with provider lookup and medical referral services.
The SQL Programmer I is responsible for working with senior programmers to design and develop SSIS packages, SSRS Reports, SQL stored procedures/functions/views/triggers and perform other programming and analysis as needed
- Partner with Senior Programmers to design, develop and maintain SQL stored procedures, functions, views and triggers
- Partner with Senior Programmers to design, develop and maintain SSRS Reports
- Partner with Senior Programmers to design, develop and maintain SSIS packages
- Ability to gather system requirements when developing larger scale application changes.
- Understanding of C#and .Net a plus.
- Other programming and analysis duties as needed
- Special project support.
- Maintain awareness of and ensure adherence to ZELIS standards regarding privacy
- 1-3years of experienceworking with SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
- Understanding of programming SQL objects (procedures, triggers, views, functions) in SQL server 2005/2008/2012
- Understanding of SSIS
- Foundational proficiency in designing and developing SSIS packages, SSRS Reports, SQL stored procedures, functions, views and triggers
- Developing understanding in how to analyze data sets from data warehouse
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 and MS Office applications
An attractive compensation package as well as comprehensive benefits plans are available to attract outstanding candidates.
Thank you for your interest in the Zelis team!