Senior Construction Manager
Upstart design-build commercial contractor experiencing tremendous growth across in the Boston area. We stand as the essential design-build firm within our niche markets – knowledgeable, passionate, and progressive. Our turnkey construction services deliver meticulously crafted solutions that reflect the uniqueness of our clients and their strategic vision.
Our “Thrilled Client Commitment” means we exceed expectations through strategic guidance, total accountability, and enthusiastic partnership at every stage of our clients’ projects.
The team is nimble, accountable, and enjoys the autonomy provided by a tight knit group of professionals in charge of every aspect of project development, from design conception to project build-out.
We currently have an immediate opening for a SENIOR CONSTRUCTION MANAGER in our headquarters located in Boston MA The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of progressive experience in commercial or retail construction and a Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or Civil Engineering. The Senior Construction Manager provides and delegates the overall administrative and construction management duties of each assigned project form cradle to grave. This person is reliable, has integrity, and values producing quality work; a self-starter who can take ownership and use independent judgment. Above all, this person must have strong ethical standards and be able to fulfill client commitments.
- Full Project Leadership
- Client representation
- Best practices throughout
- Prime contract administration, after execution
- Schedule control
- Estimate control
- Budget Control
- Subcontract administration
- VE and constructability comments
- Field personnel supervision
- Final design scope integration of all FFE
- 4 year Bachelor’s Degree in either Construction Management or Civil Engineering
- 10+ years of progressive experience in construction projects, mainly related to commercial and retail, with values ranging from $10K-$10M
- Previous employment as Project Field Superintendent, Project Engineer, and Estimator
- Professional level working knowledge of MS Office Suite; Outlook, Word, Excel, and MS Project
- Procore experience desirable
- Able to perform design constructability reviews
- CPM scheduling
- Good understanding of current safety regulation
- Building code knowledge
- Excellent communication skills; verbal, written and listening
In addition to offering a highly competitive salary, we also 100% company paid health/dental/vision, 401(k), profit sharing, upward mobility, and a good work-life balance.