Software Quality Analyst
The Software Quality Analyst is a critical role within the Insite agile based cloud development team chartered to develop and deploy new global fleet and service management products.
The Software Quality Analyst applies the principles and practices of software quality assurance throughout the software development life cycle. This includes developing practices and procedures to identify problems or deficiencies in Insite software products and preparing requirements, specifications, and test suites for Insite software applications.
The Software Quality Analyst works under limited supervision and works closely with the Insite application development staff at times leading the work of others.
- Associatedegree, preferably in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Two years of experience in quality assurance methodologies or software testing
- Good written, verbal, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Automated testing experiencepreferred
- Ability to occasionally travel with overnight stays
- Valid driver's license and good driving record