The Account Executive will be primarily responsible for new customer acquisition within the SLG vertical market across the Western region. The position will be covering the West US and will need to work in the territory at the Pasadena Everbridge office, or remotely in territory will also be considered.
This is a “hunting” role within a region, so a track record of new business sales success (ideally in government sales) is a definite plus!
Everbridge is the market leader in Critical Event Management solutions, keeping people safe and organizations running.
Everbridge empowers better decisions with interactive communications throughout a critical incident lifecycle to protect people’s lives, and our customer’s most important assets.
Everbridge has experienced double-digit revenue growth for five straight years and one of only two Boston area companies to go IPO in 2016. With more than 3,500 customers around the world Everbridge has established itself as the de facto standard for organizations that require reliable communications wherever their people and assets reside.
About the Team:
The person filling this position would be a member of the public sector group within our Account Executive team.
This is a national/specialist role focused on selling into to the State and Local Government vertical.
- Learn more about Everbridge and see photos from our office please check out this link - http://bit.ly/2kRVCC6
- Meet a member of our team by viewing this link! - http://bit.ly/2lnTtOA
• Develop a strong understanding of target buyers, domain knowledge, products and competitors.
• Prospect and identify new opportunities to build and maintain a healthy pipeline.
• Demonstrated ability to identify and sell to multiple buyers within an organization.
• Implement a consultative, solution selling, methodology.
• Ability to develop and close sales exceeding $50-250,000 in annual value
• Work with Marketing and Business Development to execute campaigns to top buyers.
• Exceed assigned sales objectives and quarterly bookings quotas.
• Accurately manage and forecast your business using SF.com.
• Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Finance or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years of sales experience with SaaS or hosted software to commercial accounts.
• 3+ years of selling into larger accounts (ideally with government experience).
• Background or training in a consultative/Solution Sales process
• Strong blueprinting, prospecting, and cold calling skills.
• Excellent verbal and written interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
• Proven, measurable, and successful experience as a "hunter" into the government sector.
• Ability to develop and manage a high volume of opportunities.
• Must be motivated, dedicated and a self-starter.
• Strong analytical, negotiation and creative problem solving skills.
• Must have a verifiable history of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
• BS/BA degree or relevant experience.
• Willingness to travel approx. 50%.
• Experience using SalesForce a plus.