The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager to join our Business Tax Services practice.
- Provide tax compliance and advisory services to partnerships, corporations, and S-corporations for a variety of clients from Fortune 100 companies to emerging businesses
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team helping to provide industry knowledge and experience; manage teams of tax professionals and assistants working on client projects
- Manage a portfolio of clients of varying size and scope and act as the point of contact for internal and external clients; build and manage client relationships
- Manage risk and financial performance of engagements including billing, collections, and project budgets
- Advise clients and be responsible for delivering high quality tax service and advice
- Participate in and contribute to market and business activities external to the firm
- A minimum of five years of corporate taxexperience in an accounting firm, corporation, and/or law firm
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- Licensed CPA or J.D./LL.M. (Please note that any candidate hired by KPMG into this position that doesn’t currently possess one of the aforementioned credentials/designations will be required to secure one within one year from the commencement of employment)
- Experience with corporate taxation, consolidations, and partnerships, and strong knowledge of FAS 109
- Experience managing multiple client engagements and client service teams
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to articulate complex information
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, pregnancy, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, or other legally protected status. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.