Exp an award winninginternationalengineering firm, is currently seeking a Mechanical Engineer 3 for an exciting position at ourBridgewater, NJ or Richmond, VA office. This position provides the opportunity to expand your knowledge and expertise using leading edge design tools on newconstruction andrenovation projects at Data Centers, andTelecommunications Facilities.
- Have a solid understanding of engineering fundamentals and advanced concepts to execute all required aspects of mechanicalengineering.
- Manage a multi project workload as well as oversee the design work of other engineers. The successful candidate will be accountable for project coordination and quality, as well as budget adherence, and overall team communication.
- Must possess strong leadership and communication skills.
- Responsible for production of construction documents from initial design to bidding, under the supervision of a senior engineer.
- Responsible for drawing setup and design documentation.
- Responsible for oversight of production team on specific projects
- Lead multi-disciplinary team for mechanically focused projects
- Perform coordination with other disciplines on all projects.
- Evaluate Value Engineering (cost cutting) items with respect to our level of risk.
- Perform projects within established project budgets and schedules.
- Manage work plans and deliverables on multiple projects within budgeted hours.
The Skills and Knowledge You Bring
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or Architectural Engineering from an ABET accredited university is mandatory.
- At least 10 years of experience.
- Professional Engineer License
- Strong AutoCAD experience
- Strong project management experience
- Revit experience is a plus
- CFD Modelling experience is a plus
- Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy