"We are honored to be elected as one of America's best midsized employers. The Forbes ranking, based on employee recommendations, recognizes our efforts to be the employer of choice in the financialtechnology industry," said Bill Stone, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, SS&C Technologies. “This ranking confirms our relentless focus putting our customers and people first. Our team is our competitive advantage and our most valuable asset. We appreciate the contributions of our 8,000 employees around the world responsible for driving our innovation and success.”
Forbes recognizes top employers based on employee opinions on six key drivers: atmosphere, image, workplace, conditions, compensation, and diversity. SS&C was ranked as above average for five of these drivers within the IT, Internet, Software & Services industry. The annual ranking conducted by Forbes in collaboration with independent, statistics provider Statista surveyed 30,000 American employees working at companies with at least 1,000 employees. Participants were asked anonymously through online panels whether they would recommend their employer or other employers in their industry to a potential employee.
About SS&C Technologies
SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial software-enabled services and software for the global financial services industry. Founded in 1986, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has offices around the world. Some 11,000 financial services organizations, from the world’s largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C’s products and services.
Investor Services Associate – Evansville, IN
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as point of contact for fund investors and managers.
- Review, understand and have ability to discuss fund PPMs/OMs and Subscription documents.
- Process investor subscriptions and redemptions in accordance with the funds’ offering documents.
- Process transfer/assignment requests in accordance with investor/fund manager instructions.
- Execute distribution change requests in accordance with investor/fund manager instructions.
- Review/Approve transactions entered by fellow team members.
- Communicate clearly and concisely to investors and fund managers over the phone and in writing.
- Prepare and distribute investor transaction reports to accounting and fund managers to communicate monthly and pending activity.
- Prepare and validateinvestor statements against accounting information.
- Prepare investor statements for distribution in accordance with investor instructions.
- Compile wire transfer requests in accordance with investor/fund manager instructions.
- Maintain and updateinvestor wire instructions.
- Monitor bank account activity on an ongoing basis to confirm movement of funds.
- Prepare miscellaneous distributions in accordance with instructions from fund manager. i.e. Performance Letters, K1’s, audited financial statements, etc.
- Prepare fund manager reports per or upon request. i.e. ERISA, Blue Sky, etc.
- Respond to inquiries/issues raised by investor, fund manager or accounting.
- Perform database and application testing as warranted.
- Load historical documents for conversion accounts.
- Perform other duties as requested.
REQUIRED/PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Education: BachelorDegree (Required)
- Job Related Experience: financial services experience a plus.
- Travel Requirements: 10%
- Physical Requirements: Standard office requirements.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office product suite
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Quick at learning new software/database applications.