Are you a progressive and innovative software engineer with a focus on NLP technology? If so, Clarabridge may be the place for you! Below is a snapshot of our NLP Software Engineer role within our Product Engineering team. If this role takes your fancy and you are in interested in a career at Clarabridge pleaseapply here and let's chat - we are always keen to speak to highly talented and passionate people!
About the team:
Our technologies and tool chain include Spring, SpringBoot, Elastic, Gradle, Spock, Jenkins, Chef, Docker, Nexus, and GitHub among others.
We are a scrum shop and happy to teach and mentor if you don’t have previous scrumexperience. If you do have scrumexperience, then you’ll be happy to know that we do full scrum, complete with sprint planning, sprint review, retrospectives, scrums, backlog refinement, and planning poker. We also embrace XP development methodologies and put great value on XP development principles – in this role you’ll be able to drive our adoption of XP techniques.
What you’ll do:
- Design, implement and deploy scalable, distributed solutions to support our real-time NLP data analytic platform using modernengineering principles and techniques
- Write testable, secure and well thought-out code in Java, C++ and/or Python
- Write unit tests, lots of them.
- Write automated acceptance tests, lots of those too.
- Evaluate and implement tools to make the whole team’s job easier
- Optimize and refactor existing code
- Mentor and pair with other team members
We think you’d be a great fit for this role if you…
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or the foreign equivalent from a top tiered school in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or Mathematics.
- Have 5+ years professional software engineeringexperience preferably in the NLP or Information Extraction area.
- Have experience with Machine Learning techniques and commonly used machine learning models
- Embrace agile principles.
- Insist on writing automated tests and building an automated CI/CD pipeline.
- Have designed and built enterprise-class software before.
- Like to collaborate and teach others.
- Understand architectural trade-offs and can create practical-yet-forward-looking solutions.
- Confidently and responsibly adopt and leverage new technologies.
Clarabridge’s customer experience management platform helps hundreds of the world’s leading brands understand and improve the customer journey. With over 310 employees and offices in Reston, London, San Francisco, Barcelona, Ghent, and Singapore, Clarabridge is an internationally recognized leader in the Customer Experience Management industry. Our culture is people-focused, results-oriented, and customer-obsessed. In addition to standard benefits, we also offer employees free snacks and drinks onsite, great social events, office ping pong and pool tables, and lots of health-focused perks like an onsite gym and sit/stand desks