Sodexo is seeking a General Manager of Patient Services for Erlanger Medical Center in Chattanooga TN. This position will be respoonsible for supporting this 600 bed academic medical center. Unit has both AYR (At Your Request) and EFY (Expressly for You) for patient tray delivery.
Looking for candidate who can drive Patient Satisfaction Scores - Press Ganey. Strong Leadership skills is a must. Fast paced environment. Will manage 10-45 employees. Responsible for Staffing, Training and developing relationships with Nursing Staff.
As the General Manager 5 of Patient Services, you will provide oversite to the hospital's patient services team to ensure that all nutrition/food regulatory requirements are being achieved in operations. He or she will be the conduit between patient tray line and clinical components of the medical center for compliance. The ideal candidate will be a change agent and will lead the transformation of cultural change at the existing facility
Job Responsibilities include:
- Implement performance improvement and quality assurance programs targeted to improve nutrition services and patient satisfaction.
- Interact with patients and be the primary liaison for the clinical (physicians, nursing, and pharmacy) and food service teams.
- Ensures compliance to Sodexo operating policies and procedures and works to maintain those standards.
- Accountable for the execution of service quality and ensures customer and client satisfaction.
- Regularly attend system Nutrition Steering meetings
- Host monthly diet education classes with Nutrition Assistants
Ideally, qualified candidates will have the following experience:
- Prior experience in leading and directing a large complex patient delivery with EFY & AYR program experience is sought
- Excellent computer skills with experience programing HealthTouch nutrition software is a plus
- Strong project management experience
- Strong understanding of regulatory compliance including JACHO, and CMS
- Previous management level experience and ability to engage and build strong relationships with client management; nursing staff; and patients
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Professional communication skills
- Passion for a high level of customer service
Is this opportunity right for you?
The candidate chosen will be innovative in services we provide for our patients through collaboration with Nursing and Nutritional Services TEAM members. If you have the passion to create EXCELLENT Patient service and magical moments for patients and their families, then pleaseapply to this dynamic roll and our growing TEAM!
Directs all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Plans and supervises special functions. Maintains cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit personnel. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Manages through managers and is accountable for the contract. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account.
Provides local leadership and strategic direction while developing team for new and emerging business solutions that sustain growth in the day to day operations.
- Directs all contract services.
- Oversees management/administrative team who are responsible for special functions, cash control and payroll.
- Customer and client satisfaction
- Drives growth
- Financial management
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
System ID 66831